While we love the arrival of winter and all the joys that come with the season, the dry winter air does a great job of zapping the moisture from our skin! That’s why when the temperature drops, our beauty routine gets ultra-hydrated!
We combine two of our favorite products to create a super-charged base that helps seal in moisture, even out skin-tone, and protect skin from the harshest winter elements. Then we layer on some of our favorite cream-based products to add to our luminous glow and keep skin looking supple and glowing all day long. Follow along below for our 5 product, 5 step, 100% hydrated winter beauty look!
- Begin by combining a dime-size amount of Bio Tint Multi-Action Moisturizer and 1-2 drops of our Bio Booster Facial Serum in the palm of your hand. Gently mix until combined, and then press into your face and neck, blending where necessary with the tips of your fingers. The Bio Booster Serum uses broccoli seed oil to help prime the skin, while its jojoba, macadamia and olive oils moisturize! Our Bio-Tint offers medium coverage and the natural protection of SPF 30!
- Next, add a contour and highlight to your skin using our Natural Highlight an Contour Duo, which is formulated to absorb excess oil, while the cream-based formula keeps your overall look luminous and hydrated! Sweep the bronzer under cheekbones and alongside your nose.
- The last step for the complexion is to highlight the peaks of your face by pressing the duo’s highlighter onto orbital bones, the center of your nose, and peak of your lips. This is the product that can help restore glow to dull winter skin!
- We love the way our Nudist Multi-Use Cream Stick in Nude Rose gives a natural, wintery flush to the face! This multi-tasker can be used on cheeks, eyes and lips, and for this look we recommend using it to add a pop of color to all three! Apply it to the apples of your cheeks for a “just came in from sledding” glow!
- Finish this wintery look with two coats of our award-winning Expressionist Mascara. Press the wand into the base of your lashes and extend upward, allowing the state-of-art rubber-bristled wand to help separate, lengthen and curl your lashes!
We love this quick, simple look for everyday of the week in the winter! Not only does it look gorgeous, but the products are designed to moisturize your skin while also protecting it from further damage or dryness. Try out this tutorial and share your final look with us on Instagram by tagging @W3LLPEOPLE with tag #BEW3LL!